Tuesday 24 May 2011

Eyes on the Prize

I already have an adorable pair of glasses, but I can’t say that I would mind another pair. The ones I already have are a light silver with a brushed steel finish, and are from a nice, but not too expensive brand name. Being the diva that I am, I want a designer pair for my next purchase. Ironically the pair that I have my sights set on are actually rather simple, as they have a plain black acetate frame, with small logos at the temples. But of course, they’re from Chanel. The 3188s are simple classics, and that’s exactly why I want them so badly. They’re a nicely squared modern cut, yet the frames aren’t thick enough to be designated as part of the hipster trend (yuck). And they look exactly like the glasses that my future librarian self should be wearing!



No comments:

Post a Comment