Sunday 21 August 2011

Surfer Lifestyle

Even if we don't live by the ocean, or know how to surf, it's always fun to pretend we live a coastal lifestyle by wearing board shorts and flip flops all summer long.

Roxy "Tahiti Love" flip flops

Just to warn you all, I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from my proper blog writing. There won't be any shoes, fashion, or nail polish for the next month or so, because my wardrobe and shoe collection has been taken hostage to be moved across the country to Halifax. Don't be too depressed, it won't be too long before I'm back to my regular fabulous posts, and in the meantime there will still be regular posts. I'm not going to tell you what they're going to be about, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them when they start showing up on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment