Friday 4 November 2011

All You Need is Trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust


This polish (“Last Friday Night” from OPI’s Katy Perry Collection) is one that I was skeptical about. I love glitter polishes, but I wasn’t sure how the sheer blue jelly base would turn out. The first time I swatched it I used it overtop of China GlazeFirst Mate” and was not pleased. It looked chunky overtop of another polish, but I was willing to give it a second chance and try it on it’s own, since it fit the Peter Pan theme and reminded me of fairy dust. Thank god it actually looks really nice by itself. Unfortunately I did the swatch of it when my nails were disgustingly short (stupid summer job ugh), so I apologize for how terrible my nails look in this photo! I swear, I will re-swatch it at some point, and re-post it. My nails are wonderfully long now, and I am much more pleased with how my nail photos are coming out as a result!


It’s actually Friday night while I’m writing this (yay for being proactive), but unlike the Katy Perry song that the polish is named after my Friday night is anything but exciting. I’m ridiculously tired from having a really random sleep last night, but since I refuse to go to bed before 9pm on a Friday, I am going to take my bottle of Beck’s and watch a movie. Probably an action flick. Maybe Ocean’s 11. Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon, planning to steal millions and millions of dollars, heck yes. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment