Friday 11 November 2011

Midnight Mission


This China Glaze polish might as well have been named after Neil Gaiman’s fantastic novel Stardust, because it’s the perfect colour of a star-speckled night sky, and the name sums up the plot of the book as well. So obviously I couldn’t pick any other polish than this for Neil Gaiman Appreciation Week. I couldn’t decide which pictures to post, so you get four of them this week (two in the sun and two in the shade). Try not to get overwhelmed by the sparkles.

glitterglitterglitterBOMB



it goes really navy in halflight
In other news: I got bored yesterday while trying to avoid working on school stuff, so I signed up for Twitter. I know. I said I wouldn’t do it because my addictive nature would take over, but it’s done. We’ll see if I actually bother to keep up with it (not many of my important people use it) since it’s already starting to disappoint. But we’ll see. For now I have it, and am trying to use it, so follow me @JaimieRiella!

2 comments:

  1. that's beautiful!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Winda :) adding you on Twitter as I type! look forward to talking to you in the future <3

    ReplyDelete