Friday 2 December 2011

Did you say Fuchsia, or Felicia?

What other colour was I seriously going to feature for the nail polish post this week but fuchsia. Like Felicia (aka Adam) from The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert it screams “look at me! LOOK AT ME!” and that’s why I love it. Technically this Icing polish is a neon purple (the neon pink from the set was even brighter, but it hardened before I could use it), but on the nail it definitely comes out more pink than purple. Being a colour neurotic person, I call it “fuchsia orchid” because it’s somewhere in between these two colours. It took a total of three coats to get a deep purple from this polish, but if I had done thicker coats I could have gotten away with only two coats. It started to chip after about a day (boooooo), but I bought a bottle of Seche Vite topcoat and managed to rescue this manicure for another few days (yay)! 



in direct sunlight it's the brightest pink ever



No comments:

Post a Comment