Saturday 21 January 2012

Wintergreen

When I was doing some Googling around looking for manicure inspiration I was not overly impressed with the range of nail polishes from the Yves Saint Laurent brand. They’re really more of a fashion house than a beauty company, so I forgive them, and they do have some okay colours. I was particularly taken with “Wintergreen,” from the 2011 fall Midnight Garden collection, since it resembled a polish I had and wasn’t sure which theme week it would work with. “Wintergreen” is one of those super dark teals with just a hint of sparkle, just like China Glaze’s “Emerald Fitzgerald,” from the fall 2010 Vintage Vixen Collection! Props to China Glaze for scooping this colour before the design house did! But anyways, I absolutely adore “Emerald Fitzgerald.” It’s so lush and dark and mysterious and everything I look for in a polish! It has a touch more sparkle than the YSL version, but I’ve always said there’s no such thing as too much glitter!







No comments:

Post a Comment