Sunday 27 May 2012

Here and Back Again

We've met some dragons, been enchanted by faeries, fallen in and out of love, and been scared away from some books we've not ready for, but we've come to the end of our trip through the alphabet. Some letters have been lingered on, and some were bypassed without so much as a cursory glance, but they were all there. Yet the journey doesn't really end here (because nothing ever really ends, and all roads just lead to others) and obviously I'll keep reading forever and ever. To keep you lot updated on my latest reads I've added an RSS feed panel of my Goodreads account, so you can read along with me. I'm not entirely sure how well it updates (some books stay on my reading shelf for quite some time, while others barely last a day), but we'll see. If you want to see the complete list, then go ahead and add me on Goodreads :) So with that, we'll be back in a week with regular fashion, shoes, nail polish, and the ever-popular rants that you all know and love, but never forget...

A bookstore holds a thousand books,
All colours, hues, and tinges,
And every cover is a door
That turns on magic hinges. 

image of Russell's Books from Virtual Tourist

No comments:

Post a Comment