Sunday 19 August 2012

The Unicorn Shoes: a (Confessions) Sunday Shoe Story

Jeffrey Campbell "Michelle" pumps.
Aka: the Unicorn Shoes

Confession #1: I actually paid full retail for these (shhh don't tell my mother).
Confession #2: I felt absolutely no guilt doing so, regardless of the fact that my mother shouldn't know about it. 
Confession #3: I've worn these a grand total of once, even though I've had them for nearly 3 years. 
Confession #4: When I wore them, it was to see a matinee of a children's movie (How to Train your Dragon). 
Confession 5: Whenever I "play with my shoes" I always play with these ones first (even though I don't pick favourites with my shoes). 
Confession #6: I really miss these JC boxes. They're so cute and fabulous!
Confession #7: I think I might just wear these to the first day of classes in September, because no one rocks library school like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment