Thursday 22 November 2012

The Boyfriend Sweater


There's just something about an over-sized sweater that makes it infinitely better than one that's made to fit properly. Before I stumbled over this fabulous Fendi number in the men's section of Value Village I didn't even own any sweaters. I swear: not a single proper sweater. Cardigans, hoodies, and jackets galore, but not a single knitted sweater. This one made me a believer, and now that I'm 6 boyfriend sweaters into a proper collection I'll never look back. Ironically, not a single one has actually been acquired from a boyfriend, though I have had a few try and talk me into sharing mine with them. Haha boys, that's not gonna happen!

Ps: I'm reading a first edition copy of The King of Elfland's Daughter by Lord Dunsany here, and totally loving it. Thanks to the Dalhousie inter-library-loans department for getting this book for me because it's totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment