Thursday 28 February 2013

Spring Fever

Hey kids, I hate to have to do this, but I'm putting the blog on the lam for a month or so. I'm just way too busy to deal with planning photoshoots, and nothing is worse than a half-assed effort. Don't worry, I will be back once things in my life settle down, but for now I just have to keep running and hope that time slows down enough that I can complete all the things I need to do to graduate and find a summer job. I can see the finish line but it's gonna take some sprints (and a lot of energy drinks) to get there!

If you wanna do me a favour, pray to the gods that I make it. (And by gods I mean all the fabulous people who came before: Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, and of course Alexander McQueen).

See you all on the other side of the looking glass... Riella, out!

image from here
originally from Vogue, March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment