Tuesday 1 October 2013

#KamloopsLiving


To say it’s been a busy and random month of September would be an understatement. I’ve been busy doing all kinds of random things that I’ve missed during the summer – from bowling with my best girls (bedecked in glitter of course) to exploring the still-familiar streets of Kamloops (usually in the company of a dog or two, and possibly a mother) and of course a healthy dose of thrift shopping – and even though I’ve also been spending a lot of time trying to find a new job I’m really enjoying life right now.

Of course, Autumn is always a time for new things, so I’ve been making some big changes in my life as well. Some are for personal reasons (like cutting some people out of my life and making sure to have room for others), some are professional (cataloguing my book collection is no simple task), and some are just for fun.

I’m sure that since you’re reading this post you will have noticed that the old blog looks kind of different. I figured that since it’s been three years (where does the time go?) since I started writing this blog it was time for the blog to grow up a little bit. I’m not done with the upgrades (yes, the Archive page is empty so you’ll have to rely on the search bar), but they’ll be happenning over the next little while as I get back into the swing of blogging regularly alongside my other responsibilities.

So happy birthday, blog, and here’s to the years to come!

the trip home from Whistler isn't complete without photo stops
#beautifulBC

the first Kamloops thunderstorm I've seen in years!
#thethunderrolls

Star Wars & pizza nights
#outdoingtheboys

Van Damsel & Mother Mother concert at TRU
#rockon #themorethingschange

Backstreet Boys clothing brand? How did I miss this in the '90s?
#childofthe90s

living in my sister's room means having to do a crystal & salt cleanse
#fourquarters

library book sale for the win!
#TNRDlibrary #bookaddict

hiking with the dogs is great for the views
#westend

cool girls spend Sunday nights bowling, obviously
#glittertastic

bathroom philosophy @ Winners

no such thing as too much candy :)
#Halloweenseason

I'm Miss Boo's new favourite person (if only because I let her hang out in my room)
#toocute #puppylove

No comments:

Post a Comment