Sunday 21 June 2015

Little Witch in the City: a Sunday Shoe Story


 Maybe it’s just the seasonal wanderlust kicking in, but I feel a major change is about to happen. A new phase of my life is about to begin, and come what may I am super excited for it to happen! Part of my heart is still tied to my life in Regina, but like the growing of the daylight hours until they reached a peak today on the Solstice I’ve felt the part of me that craves adventure growing as well. Tomorrow the balance will shift to make the nights longer than the days again, and I expect that the balance in my heart will shift as well. The question is: which side will win in the end? Both hold a certain appeal, and I’ve never been drawn to one more than the other - instead choosing to settle on the light of first dawn or twilight - which could represent a trend towards a more nuanced stability no matter which way the world will turn. 


Rocket Candy dress; XOXO ankle boots; Louis Vuitton handbag; quartz crystal pendant from a vendor at the Cathedral Village Arts Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment